Poems, pictures and rants. What more is there to life?

Sunday 31 January 2010

Poeuuums.

Okay, I'll post one at a time - but I'll explain what each are about before.
- The first I'm posting is the first venture I had into the poem-world - it's about my old friend, Corey. We fell out a while ago, and I really, really loved him as a friend. We went through a /ton/ together, and I still miss him.

I remember faintly our last hug,
That time we waved goodbye,
The time I sang in the park with you,
And thinking deeply about you, dear
All these times I cry.

Why did we leave each other?
Why did I cry that day?
That day I last spoke to you
why did we say goodbye?
The memories are flooding, now
my pretty little head
I wonder why we shared so much
and why now we hate instead

You were my penguin,
I, your Wolf
and in my mind we’d play
We’d play that game so dear to you
that broke my heart away.

I realise
I was just your pawn
In that game of deceit you played
Your pawn that loved and cared for you
Whos heart you stole away.

Now, I live
and I am strong
I love, I live, I smile away
But inside
something is gone.

Its not my heart,
My heart still beats,
And it beats , still
not for you
It beats for a man who is beautiful and kind
And whos love is fair and true

But still something is broken,
And I’m yet to find the glue,
Because I know
you have that part of me with you

Enjoy.

MegX

No comments:

Post a Comment