Poems, pictures and rants. What more is there to life?

Sunday 31 January 2010

And another. XD

This one is to do with when I broke up with my first - and only, so far - boyfriend...I did a mini-series of poems on him, starting form my heart breaking, going slowly through anger, sadness, mistrust - almost every emotion in the book.

Heart rises up
spills out my mouth
The swollen, broken pieces
Ill with pain and broken love
My heart was so full
and now
empty
Broken promises,
It tears me up

As the tears
fall
from my pale face
I think of touching you
You touching me
Pleasure
Love
Broken love
Ill with pain and broken love
Shaken
Shaken
To the core
Swollen pieces lie there
Where my heart was before
I touch your skin
Stubble
Kiss your belly
One last time
Touches are so dear to me
Like you, my dear
My love
It sears my soul
I told you
so much
But please don’t be sad
Because our love will be
tattooed on my heart
my soul
My life
Never regret
I know you loved me
You let me go.

Sorry theyre depessing. ><~
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment