Poems, pictures and rants. What more is there to life?

Wednesday 3 March 2010

3 Months..whitt?! XD

Well, me and Jonathan have been over for 3 months or so, so I decided to write a poem as my closure for him.
Here it is.

Letting go.

Its been a while now,
3 months or so,
I know I'm okay now
I had to let you go.
You remember papillion?
That meant butterfly,
And you wrapped yourself in a cocoon with me,
Until you had to spread your wings and fly.

So all I have to say now
is this.
I’m sorry for all the times I’ve cried
Sorry for every single lie
I’m sorry I was never enough
Sorry I just wasn’t tough
In the end,
I couldn’t make you smile
Or laugh
Even love.

Though we dont talk now,
I hope that you are strong,
And in my heart you'll always be
my first butterfly
an everlasting song.

Hope you like it!
<3Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment