Poems, pictures and rants. What more is there to life?

Saturday 13 February 2010

^^,

Hellooo lovelies.

I thought I'd like..update with something normal? I might write a haiku at the end or summat, buuut...I got my nose pierced!Eeeek!
I've wanted it done for ages, and the guys I liked didnt like nose piercings. Meg decided she wouldnt change for them and got it done yesterday with my amazingggg friend Megan Latta, who I love so much. And our chauffie for the day, Kyle - who is just a gentleman and is quite awesome as he works at Pets@Home. Lawl!
Surprisingly, it didnt hurt much - and the guy that was our piercer was lovely.

You can look on my FB page for my display, which is of me and my nozzle. Keke.

I hope you guys like it! Annddd lets write a wee haiku, huh?

Feel the feathers raise with the power
Of the wind and freedom
My wings will carry me, soaring forever.

<33Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment